How to Start a Blog Free or Using Wordpress Hosting:
Setting up a blog is not only about Buying a domain and Installing WordPress. When you start a blog (especially long-term), make sure to set up the following things.
2. Make sure to set up social sharing buttons using any plugin or default theme options.
3. Add Analytics (Google, Clicky, etc) code to track your website visitors from Day 1.
4. Insert Webmaster Codes for Google and Bing so that your site gets indexed on these 2 major search engines.
5. Insert Facebook Pixel Code to your blog. This will help you show Fb ads to only those people who visited your site before. (Aka Retargeting).
6. Make sure to set up auto Backup using your Hosting or any plugin. I usually use All-in-one Migration (Free) or Vaultpress (Paid)
7. Set up Email Opt-in Forms (Thrive, Bloom, etc) and make sure to connect them with the email marketing site you use. (I use MailerLite and MailChimp)
8. Set up an Email account for your domain. You may not require it instantly but it is required later for various professional purposes.
9. Install All Necessary Plugins at once. It makes no sense to delay this part. (Contact Form, Akismet, Table of Contents+, Social Locker, QuickAdsense, W3TotalCache are some that I always use)
10. Make sure to start your blog with an SSL certificate. It is very complicated to shift later on. You can use Free SSL provided by hosting companies or simply use CloudFlare Free SSL).
It may sound very simple and easy but all this takes time.
Solution Info by Iftekhar Ahmed and Mahesh Thokala:
Iftekhar Ahmed Facebook Profile: http://bit.ly/2E6juiJ
Mahesh Thokala Facebook Profile: http://bit.ly/2DZLtR7